The AIM Global New Marketing Plan was officially explained yesterday (January 15, 2016) by sir Jurgen Gonzales during the Kick-Off Training that happened in MOA Arena.
In line with that, I will explain the new marketing plan in this post. I assume that you already had A Glimpse of AIM Global New Marketing Plan that I wrote in my previous post.
Let us begin!
Note: I have made this post for my personal team. If you are an existing member of AIM Global, you may need to verify the information here to your upline. If you can see any misinformation, please contact us.
AIM Global Business Presentation Video
If you will have an unanswered question after watching the video, feel free to browse more below.
Whatsapp/Viber/Wechat » +639991789842
Email » email@example.com
FB – Robinson Ortega
AIM Global New Marketing Plan Presentation
Here are some of the upgraded changes in the New Marketing Plan.
- The New Global Package is now 12, 9800 PHP with 1,500 points and more value for money (Philippines GP, African GP may vary)
- There is now an Associate Package for 6,980 pesos (You will learn about this later.)
- There is now a Stairstep Points on every Global Pack under your group
- Travel incentives point to every 5th pair from the previous product GC’s. (Distributor with income less than 50,000 PHP will still have the option to claim product GC)
- Royalty Income is now called “GA MAX” from the(up to 10th level deep with roll down and roll up dynamic compression)
- There is now an additional Ruby Global Ambassador (35% overriding commission) and Diamond Global Ambassador (40% overriding commission)
The Ways to Earn in AIM Global!
I. RETAILING or DIRECT SELLING – This has no changes from the previous retailing in the old marketing plan. You’ll earn 25% when you sell products. This has no quota, not compulsory and no monthly sales volume required. If you love selling, it’s your advantage.
II. DIRECT REFERRAL BONUS – Earn 1,000 pesos on every people you sponsored that joined the business started with A Global Package from the previous 500 pesos, it was doubled.
III. MATCH SALES BONUS – The matching bonus is now 2,000 pesos for every Global pack with 1,500 binary points. The potential gross income per month is 992,000 pesos.
Points to remember in match sales bonus:
- 750 binary points from the Associate Package (Philippines) and the products binary points accumulated that reached 750 binary points will already find a match. The 750 binary points that matched will already be payout for 1,000 pesos.
- Ghana and Nigeria GP codes will be credited 750 binary points for the uplines in the Philippines.
Example: If you are from the Philippines and you have a new downline in Nigeria or Ghana, then it’s only 750 binary points for you. For Nigerians and Ghanaians, the binary points on the GP are 1,200 by default.
- GP from TOGO, Uganda, Cameroon, Kenya, and Ivory Coast will have 1,000 binary points credited to the uplines in the Philippines. When the 750 binary points find a pair on the other side, it will match and will be paid out for 1,000 pesos.
You will have 250 waiting points (1000-750=250).
- Every 5th Cycle is now Travel Points which is transferrable after it has been redeemed. The company will set a travel date in which there is a certain travel point required and if you have enough travel points accumulated, you can redeem it for that particular travel period.
IV. Uni-level Bonus – Earn 5% from your group sales from 1st level up to 10th level and an additional 5% from all your directs. This has a special feature of Dynamic Compression that only qualified distributors will be counted on the earning of 10th level. This gives more income to distributors and maximizes the uni-level bonus.
V. Stair-step points – The income here is based on your rank. Hit any rank with no time frame, no reversion, no demotion, and no pass up. It’s a higher rebate minus a lower rebate.
Example: If you are a GA, you have 10% overriding on all your GE, 20 % on all your SE, and 30% on all zero ranks under your group.
- Silver Executive – Earn 10 percent overriding commission on all zero ranks under your group.
To become SE, just accumulate 10 positional group product points or personal points from product reorders.
- Gold Executive – Earn 20 percent overriding commission on all zero ranks under your group.
To become GE, just accumulate 100 positional group product points or personal points from product reorders.
- Global Ambassador – Earn 30 percent overriding commission on all zero ranks under your group.
To become GA, just accumulate 1,000 positional group product points or personal points from product reorders.
- Ruby Global Ambassador – Earn 35 percent overriding commission on all zero ranks under your group.
To become a RUBY GA, you must have 5 direct GAs with at least 50 Non-GA group positional points.
- Diamond Global Ambassador – Earn 40 percent overriding commission on all zero ranks under your group.
To become a Diamond GA, you must have 8 directs GA’s with at least 50 Non-GA group positional points.
VI. GA-Max 10 – Earn 2% of your GA’s group sales volume up to the 10th level with roll down and roll up dynamic compression.
VII. Flow Back Points – Do double or triple Personal monthly Achievement and increase your commissional points by 20%-30% more!
AIM GLOBAL UPGRADED MARKETING PLAN!
With these AIM Global Ways To Earn, AIM Global is set to in line with the MLM Giants.
The questions are, will you ride on with AIM Global?
Can you see the great future?
Are you still with us for the next 10 years of AIM Global?
Do you want to have a property in AIM Village?
That’s the future plans of our visionary President.
Be the best!
Always be with AIM Global!!!
This is the BOLDEST, BIGGEST, and BRIGHTEST Networking Journey!
- The Exciting Future of AIM Global: Next 10 Years Of The Company
- How to Join Aim Global and Become a Member
- AIM Global Success Stories – Ordinary to Extra Ordinary Millionaires
- AIM Global Product Testimonies